St. Kitts Citizenship by Investment, through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program of the Federation of St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis was established in 1984, making it the longest running and one of the most reputable programs of its kind in the world.
Through this Program, the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis is able to attract high net worth investors of good character to invest in the Federation. In exchange for full citizenship, investors may either purchase approved real estate in St. Kitts and Nevis or make a donation to the development of the country.
The real estate investment route is the only option which enables investors to recover funds used to acquire citizenship. Investors have the option to rent their property through an experienced management company, earn monthly rental income, and sell the property once the five year mandatory holding period has expired.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program. Applicants can include dependent family members such as children up to the age of 30 and parents over the age of 55. Applicants must be of good character and have no criminal record and provide a clean police report along with other supporting documents.
Once an applicant’s application for citizenship is approved in principal (approximately 45-90 days from the date of submission of documents to the Government), and the requisite investment is made, the applicant, along with their included family members will become lifetime citizens of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and be granted passports within the strict guidelines of the law and relevant regulations. Citizenship investment St. Kitts, a perfect solution for an imperfect world.
There is no physical residency requirement associated with St. Kitts Citizenship by Investment. Applicants have the choice to either live in St. Kitts and Nevis or to live outside of the Federation.
St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship benefits are a gateway to a whole new world. Acquiring a citizenship from the Federation gives you and your family the freedom to travel visa-free and conduct business in more than 145 countries worldwide.
A St. Kitts & Nevis passport provides you, the investor, and your applicable dependent family members up to the age of 30, as well as parents over 55 years of age, with the advantages of Lifetime Citizenship.
St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Benefits include:
- Fast – A fast track solution to citizenship in two to three months
- Flexible – No residency requirement; dual citizenships are permitted; dependents are eligible for citizenship too
- Secure – A peaceful, democratic and politically stable country
- Permanent – Citizenship can be passed on to future generations
- Tax Advantages – No personal income tax, no corporate tax on exempt companies, no capital gains tax or inheritance tax
- Practical – Visa-free travel to more than 145 countries worldwide, including United Kingdom and European Schengen States.
- Profitable – Real estate offers income and capital gains opportunities
- Convenient – Direct airline access to many regions of the world
- Welcoming – Delightful year-round climate and warm friendly people
FURALLE will provide you with all the necessary assistance and service you require through every stage of the process and beyond.
Your first step: Please feel free, Contact FURALLE today for a complimentary consultation with one of our qualified citizenship advisors. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have and explain how we can make the process as simple and efficient as possible for you. We look forward to hearing from you.