St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship benefits are a gateway to a whole new world. Acquiring a citizenship from the Federation gives you and your family the freedom to travel visa-free and conduct business in more than 145 countries worldwide.
A St. Kitts & Nevis passport provides you, the investor, and your applicable dependent family members up to the age of 30, as well as parents over 55 years of age, with the advantages of Lifetime Citizenship.
St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Benefits include:
- Fast – A fast track solution to citizenship in two to three months
- Flexible – No residency requirement; dual citizenships are permitted; dependents are eligible for citizenship too
- Secure – A peaceful, democratic and politically stable country
- Permanent – Citizenship can be passed on to future generations
- Tax Advantages – No personal income tax, no corporate tax on exempt companies, no capital gains tax or inheritance tax
- Practical – Visa-free travel to more than 145 countries worldwide, including United Kingdom and European Schengen States.
- Profitable – Real estate offers income and capital gains opportunities
- Convenient – Direct airline access to many regions of the world
- Welcoming – Delightful year-round climate and warm friendly people
FURALLE will provide you with all the necessary assistance and service you require through every stage of the process and beyond.